This is typically the day before the event (weekdays) and packup is the first weekday after the event. These days can fall on weekends and public holidays but do attract a surcharge.
Access needs to be suitable for long vehicles direct to the setup location, any additional walking of items will be an additional fee.
- Delivery and collections times are between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday (public holidays not included) Deliveries outside these times will be at a higher rate.
- Delivery and collection is based on the assumption that we will have drive in access to the drop off point. Further to this items will be unloaded as per request within a reasonable distance of up to 20 meters from the vehicle and without requiring access to stairs or lifts.
- All items (unless specified) do not include set up. Our drivers are not required to set up the items hired. Marquees and some other items do include setup in the hire price.
- Upon collection all items must to be stacked, clean and ready to go; in a secure location out of the weather. This is the customer’s responsibility. We will charge additionally based on time if we are required to pull down tables & collect items from various onsite locations etc.
- We can accommodate unoccupied deliveries and collection upon request providing there is a safe, secure, undercover space within 20m from where our vehicle can access. Once unoccupied delivery is executed equipment is the responsibility of the customer.
- Standard collection and return times are between 8am-4pm Monday – Friday. We are not open over the weekend for customer collections or returns. Items need to be returned by 4pm on the date agreed in your contract. Additional fees will apply for late returns.
- Our warehouse is at 26 Activity Crescent Molendinar. As our office closes at 4pm customers must arrive in advance of 4pm allowing ample time to load and unload their vehicle or they will be charged additionally to cover staff overtime.
- When collecting items, the customer needs to ensure they have an appropriate vehicle to do so. If using a ute or a trailer to transport ensure our items are not scratched or damaged in transit.